Wednesday 23 September 2009

bare

I tried to give my nails a week free of nail polish. it sucked.

Managed to see the future classics show at London Fashion Week, love this stripey number. There was some awesome jersey pieces like these spats. I have had a look through some of the shows on style.com but I think overall NYFW impressed me more as a whole although there were some individual standouts at LFW. I'm watching the city and just noticed Olivia is wearing a dress that I own, which is kinda surprising as our style is pretty different

*****dont know why the pictures i had posted of future classics aren't showing....*********

3 comments:

  1. Love the photo !! And girl,you really have beautiful accessories and reminds me of the Oslen sisters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha can relate to the no nail polish sentiments. However, your hand machinery is awesome! I love all your rings!
    x oriwa editorial

    ReplyDelete